Friday, April 26, 2002

I feel so bad. Sometimes, I wonder if the good things that happened to me are unmerited. A friend had done something really nice for me this week. Mike actually went home to take his sweater for me because I was complaining I would be freezing cold during camp. I wonder if I had deserved it. Especially since I don’t really feel like going all the way out to do something nice for him. I sort of wished that he would not be so nice to me, just leave me alone; I would not feel so bad then. And I don’t want to feel bad, or that I owed somebody something that I don’t wish to repay.

Well, to say the truth, I had much rather someone else would do special thing for me instead, and?well let’s just say ?so close yet so far.

:+:*Much Love, Christine*:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home