Friday, September 20, 2002

Outwith Outplay Outlast

10 minutes to Survivor 5 : Thailand!!! Since the end of the last season (Survivor Marquesas) earlier this year, I've been waiting for this day for who knows how long...and it's finally here!

I decided who I'm going to support already. It's this really hot guy named Robb. He is one of the cutest guy there is on the island and he was this really great smile. Not comparable to Marquesas' Gabriel, of course, but he's of a different genre altogether. Gabe's the charismatic and really likeable and sexy one. Robb is more of the dark dangerous, sexy 'let me show you a good time' one. But they are both very sexy. And that's what matters to me... haha

Down

Suddenly, I feel quite shallow. Maybe it's the cute guy thing. I cannot seem to break out of this irritating habit of rating guys in merit of how they look. I cannot seem to see more than the character of the guy in question. Unless he was a friend. For friends, the character is important. For more than a friend kinda people, the looks are important. I am so shallow!!! What if I never get attached for the rest of my life because I was too choosy??!!! My god, I am scaring myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home