Wednesday, May 01, 2002

hi there, i am back here. the wound's much better and, well, not as gross.

I am going to talk about the BBQ that I had at a friend's home yesterday. It was a class event thing and well, I will be lying if I said I had the time of my life. It was an okay thing overall. I don't feel particularly ecstatic about it or anything, no offense to anyone, it is just me, I guess. But the weirdest thing is that in the middle of the BBQ, I felt like going home!!! It was like this homesick feeling just came over me and I cannot enjoy myself. I don't know why, but maybe it's seeing my classmates for too long a period of time in school and having to see them again at night just makes me feel like bailing. And I hadn't seen my parents for the whole day. It makes me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home