Monday, May 27, 2002

When I started this journal, I promised myself -
1) Shall not hurt another person however irritated I am because it is a bad thing to do. May be frankly irritated sometimes, but not maliciously so. And definitely not intentionally so.
2) But will never attempt to try and mask my feelings as this is, after all, a journal for me to express myself.
3) The conflict between points 1 and 2 made me come to a conclusion that if I ever wanted to say something honest yet hurting, would mask my words. That is because irritation is normally short lived but the power of words could carry on forever. If I do not be so explicit, would probably better in the long run.
The words can mean anything and if someone choses to interprete it wrongly or in the way they want, don't really let that bother me.
So anybody can interprete my words in anyway they want. Have chosen to be implicit for my own principles and would be sticking to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home