Tuesday, June 18, 2002

A Little Deeper

Due to the kind of mood I am in nowadays, I really doubt if I can even form a coherent sentence. Sigh. Thanks Sam, by the way, it's a nice gesture and I fully appreciate it. Have just borrowed a Jane Austen instruction book thingy and it helped to clear my foggy brain a little (drinking coffe helped too, by the way). And it's so wise too (the Jane Austen book,not the coffee). I think I could learn a little about it. In fact, I think I should take up Zen and Yoga too. Not kidding there. Hmm... feel quite deep all of a sudden.

A Capsule A Day
Maybe Vitamins would help boost self, and life me out of this fogginess. Have been walking around in a daze all this while. Maybe would buy the multivitamins, that is great. And should tell Sam to buy too, since there is some sort of evening primrose oil extract inside. It's pretty cheap at Shop and Save too. Oh no, am catching the pill popping wave.

OH NO! I really have to start studying soon. Oh, T is online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home