Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Confessions of a invigorated Christine
Realized that I have been too callous about the feelings of other people. Mum asked me to do some household chores today and immediately, I grumbled and threw stuff about. Later apologized and mum was like, “I’ve gotten used to it”. Maybe am too unfeeling about the feelings of other people until it finally dawned on me. Like with NSL today, who called and asked if I were angry with her as I sure looked as though I did. Am quite puzzled by it as am not really angry. Then realized that I have been so preoccupied and tired so much so that it has made people think that I am angry with them. Maybe should pay more attention to the kind of vibes that I am giving out. But must still go with the Flow, be Zen like etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home