Saturday, September 21, 2002

Survivor Update - Episode One

From what I can see, Sook Jai is the younger and more energetic team as compared to Chuay Guan. I really don't know what Jan was thinking about when she chosed who she chosed. It is so obvious that she is choosing the older and most probable weaker ones. However, I was v. surprised when in the immunity challenge, they were in the lead most of the time. Who could have thought that they could row faster than the the younger Sook Jai? All thanks to Jed, who came through with his marvellous feat of solving the Thai puzzle. Haha, it was no wonder they chose Jed to represent Sook Jai. He is probably the smartest of them all, being the dental student and such. He reminds me of Gabriel, only a more reflective and brooding one instead of a more charismatic one.

In fact, as soon as I saw Ghandia say 'I cannot panic...I have to keep calm' at the puzzle round, I knew she wasn't going to make it. In times like this, it is important to keep a cool head, but she totally lost it. I don't think I could see her as a survivor. I can't say I could see a clear winner just from the first episode. Maybe the NY policeman, Ken. The castaways seem to have a tremendous amount of respect for him due to the 911 incident. And he knows how to conduct himself too. And Jed, I could see him going on to the Jury, maybe even till the end.

Sad to say, I think Robb could not last that long in the game. He seems to be rash and does rubbed people the wrong way with his enthusiasm. So much for thinking that he was a cool brooding guy... haha. In a party, he would have been irreplaceable. But in the game, it is probably something that the people could do without. Remember Neleh in Survivor 4?

Anyway, I cannot wait for next week's episode to come. My guess is that Chuay Guan would go to tribal council for the second time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home