Friday, February 28, 2003

It’s HIM!

God, it’s him! I’m talking about this guy who caught my attention a while back when I first started working at this office building. (That guy whom I was so preoccupied with; I didn’t notice X) I mean, I see him a couple of times here and there, but not too often. So after a long spell of not seeing him, I saw him again yesterday! He is getting more and more delicious by the week.

The first time I saw him, I was talking to Felicia on the phone outside my office and I saw him walk past. He looked at me curiously, like I’m doing a very unusual thing. I was laughing or something like that, so I think he took me for some kind of weirdo and smiled.

Then the second time, I was coming out of the washroom, in a very bad mood. I think I was slamming the door that leads to both washrooms and he was walking past. I think I looked murderous. I saw him and my expression changed, lol. To one of surprise, I think he thought I was in my weird moods again, as he smiled.

Anyway, yesterday, I saw him walking towards me just as I was going into my office and I was thinking, alright, I’ll play it cool, and normal. Gave him a look and a smile. I think he was pretty surprised. (Could he have forgotten me? Oh no.) Then he smiled. Score one for me :)

New (Nu) Skin, baby!

Well, what can I say other than it’s great. Went to this Nu Skin demonstration thing with Sam and her friend Kimmy. (Um, demonstration as in a sample facial, not the wave picket signs kind of demonstration) So they did half a facial for us, like, half a face, so that we can see the difference. There is a difference, I guess, but only when they point it out then it becomes really obvious. I guess real difference comes with prolonged using. Hmm.

So the girl, Jane was like, you have dry skin here and here. And I didn’t even notice that; my skin was flaking off, sign of dry skin. It must be the air conditioning. No more air conditioning at night. God, and the office too. Sigh. But she is right.

So, I think I would get the exfoliate scrub thing, which imo is really good. And maybe the clay pack thing, if I get it at dealership price, it’s not that much more expensive than Shiseido anyway. It’s the retail price that is scary.

Oh, I also have to point out that I was really worried about meeting Kimmy, what with the whole blog fiasco. But she turned out to be really nice and friendly and easy to talk to. We didn’t really talk at first, but on the way back, her journey was about the same as mine, so we talked a little more. I’m glad that she didn’t dislike me or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home