Saturday, January 01, 2005

The best friends outing!

Last week I went out with 2 of my best friends, Cher and Sam. And sometimes I really have to remind myself how lucky I am to have friends who are truly always there for you! It sounds really cliched but I just feel very fortunate to have such great people be my best friends!

Went shopping with Cher, as mango had a sale. There are lots of post xmas sale stuff but gosh! I really did spend a lot!

From MPH
Phantom of the Opera (Yay!!!)
Sex and the City (Yay! But it isn't as good as the series)

From HMV
Children of Heaven VCD (Which will be 100 times better than the Jack Neo in-yer-face version)
Amelie VCD (Yay! It was fabulous! I wanna be like Amelie!)

From Mango
Green butterfly top! (which I wore to the SMP bbq!)

Also had lunner (if breakfast+lunch = brunch, lunch+dinner = lunner hahaha!) at Cedele Depot which although isn't really expensive, 13 bucks for sandwich and soup and unsweetened iced lemon tea is really steep!

Later went to watch Phantom of the Opera (see, I do my research before hand :D). It was fabulous!!! Best film I've watched this year! (Actually it shares the spot with 2046) I loved it that the lead is called Christine and the songs were all addressed to her. Haha. Sort of a thrill, I guess, cause no one has ever sang songs for me / fought for me / sang 'Christine, I love you!' in a baritone. Haha.

Poor phantom, victim of a heartless society. :/ He was much more attractive, intense and sexy, methinks. Raoul was cute in a gentlemanly fashion.

I've got to get the OST and DVD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home