Thursday, December 23, 2004

Chrisss reporting from Taiwan!

Hello! I'm in a small dookie cyber cafe in Taiwan right now. Will be back in about 30 hours!

I miss my bed and comforter.

I miss the people in Singapore.

I miss my lappie.

I miss the nearness. And I miss lots of stuff that happened a couple of weeks ago, which left me more than a little confused.

Hm...

I bought lots of stuff! And because the currency is so different, I always get the sense of feeling that the thing is really cheap, but them on impulse, then realise (after calculating) that the prices are actually the same, or slightly plus minus.

Also, it's quite hard to buy gifts, I realise. So you guys are only gonna get foodstuff. But they are delish!! Haha...

They have this brand here called TheFaceShop. I love it, and the stuff there are so cheap!!!

Tried to get Abercrombie clothes too, but they are all the winter season clothes. Dad said we can go to HK next year! Haha. Yay!

Oh ya, I can attest that Taiwanese guys are cute! At least those in Xi Men Ting are very very cute. There's this Pan Wei Bo look alike working at California Fitness! Wenyi, if you're going there you should check him out! Haha.

Going off now. :) Cya guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home