Sunday, May 15, 2005

The one about raiding my book closet

Clearing out my bookshelf yesterday, I found the stack of greeting cards I kept throughout the years. Made me nostalgic. Grabbed my dad's hp cam and started snapping away.

I'd like to share some. (If you guys don't see your cards here, that's cause I am leaving them for the next erm.. edition .. haha)

NSL

The card on the furthest left look store bought right, but it's actually hand made! And I remember in that card SL stuffed lots of potpurri. Hahah... I got a shock when I opened it and everything came tumbling out. Heh. And oh oh... look at the card on the furthest right.. the square one with the snowman. :D Eh SL, you remember how we got that card? Heh Posted by Hello

NSL

The yellow bag is apparently my bag... Actually it's an alright bag la.. and I didn't even carry it a lot heh, but she had to satirized it :P. Ok la, I have to admit SL is really good at art and drawing stuff. I really liked the buttercup card she made. (Alright I was in a powerpuff girls phase ok? :p) And oh look at the birthday letter... she claims it's the first letter she's ever written in her life. Haha. I'm erm.. honored. Posted by Hello

Sam

Ok, Sam is like, really good at this paper cutting/carving stuff! Gah look at the gorgeous angel girl thingy she drew and cut out! :D That was the really gorgeous Waipai 'angel' Posted by Hello

Sam

Look look look... The designs are all cut out piece by piece... Can you imagine the kind of work it involves?! Especially the circles one!! Oh ya... the straw thing on top is a 'last straw message'. Haha... don't ask me, ask Sam what that means. Posted by Hello

PS and MING

Left side PS, right side Ming. I would like to point out something... see the blue oval-y things on the card on the far left from PS? She was drawing PEANUTS marching towards me. :/ Thanks ah... hahah. And Ming's pretty Christmas cards! I realise I have lots of Xmas cards from Ming... kind of ... one every year I know her! HEh. Posted by Hello

More cards

3 cards from Mike! I really like the Born to Shop one. Heh... Sums me up perfectly... and can be hung! Heh. The Mona Lisa one was from my junior in secondary school. It's too funny... the chinese words below translate 'In the new year, may you eat good, sleep well, and have no worries throughout the year'. The last one was a 'xmas' card from Ben, which he gave me three months late on my birthday. *glare at Ben. Posted by Hello

Group cards

I like group cards! Haha.. but so far I've only gotten 2 :P One from Mel,Qihan and Weiyuan (together with the gorgeous 21 roses :D) and once again is perfect... cause I love shoes, shopping and chocolate. :D. The one on the right is from the bizad management committee last year. Everyone signed it and I love reading the individual messages that they write for me. I'm weird like that. :D Posted by Hello

Primary School :)

I dug this out!! This is from Primary school... from Charmaine in P4! Can you believe it ... I'm such a sentimental smuck. Heh. It reads (on the top) To my best friend, Christine :D We were sort of best friends back then. Heh. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home