Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Goodgoodgood!

I got a new digicam! Panasonic Lumix FX7

In white! I love it. *Hugs Dad!

A lot of good things happening!

  • I got to ride a buggy again today and went to the New Course to do registration for a charity golf game!
  • I got complimented a few times for my profile photo! (point to right)
  • Jordi Labanda got new notebooks! (shrieks)
  • Cheryl's back from SEP!
  • I got hearted! :P I heart you too <3
  • I am going to get myself Secret Wish! 55 bucks only!
  • I'm gonna take next tuesday off to go tanning with Yvonne and SuJuan! :D
  • So I'll need new bikinis!
  • I'm getting myself new lingerie from La Senza!

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!

Anyway, to sound a little more sane, I had a bad dream last night. Kind of, dreamt that I was being 'stalked' by this friend who wanted to kill me?!! So I was kind of on the run. Couldn't even sit down for a rest. In on particularly scary part, I was sitting down at this crowded food centre trying to catch my breath when my friend pulled me to my feet and told me 'Run! He's going to kill you!'

Sheer terror.

I know why already.

Must be because someone made me sing 'Old MacDonald has a farm' against my wishes before I can go to sleep :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home