Friday, May 10, 2002

All of a sudden, I feel very weird.
See, was sort of dancing to Santana and Rob oh-so-sexy Thomas's Smooth when suddenly this totally huge and shocking image came into my mind. Am thinking it is because of the music, it makes everything so suggestive and sexy and I feel like dancing a-la-coyote-ugly. To quote a friend, it makes me feel like stripping...ok. The image is of one of guy friend's and though I see him almost everyday, he suddenly seemed like this really delicious, delectable, tantalising mysterious stranger. Keep in mind that have absolutely no passions for him whatsoever (at least, before the song). And suddenly realised that he is dangerously, deliciously want-able! It's his eyes, i bet. Omigosh!!!
This is not real

Btw, here are some of the lyrics from Smooth. You have to actually listen to sexy Rob's vocals to get an idea of how sexy it is.

Man it's a hot one
Like seven inches from the midday sun
I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone
But you stay so cool
My Muñequita, my Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa
You're my reason for reason
The step in my groove

And if you said this life ain't good enough
I would give my world to lift you up
I could change my life to better suit your mood
'Cause you're so smooth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home