Saturday, May 04, 2002

There was a Giodano warehouse SALE today and it was fantastic!!! The tops were as cheap as 6 bucks each!!! I bought 4 and only 4 because the other sizes were either 1) too large or 2) too ugly. Anyway, it was a real pity coz I wanted to buys the denim shorts that were totally cool and the sizes were SO BIG!!! The smallest was like 30inches (for the waist) and it would be totally hanging loose on me. What a waste. It was only 10 bucks each. WHAT A WASTE!!!
I kinda felt like an ‘Ah Soh’, bargaining and snatching choice tops and hoarding them for myself. I did buy a top for mum… it’s gonna be mother’s day soon and I think that top would look good on her.

Anyway, after that, we (that would be P.S, Sam and me) went to Parco Bugis and it was totally a patience fest for me… Shops have an uncanny way of knowing that you have just spent a bit of money on clothes and then decide to have a sale!!! Miss Selfridge has a sale, Ocean Pacific has a sale, B.U.M has a sale, U2 has a sale, G2000 has a sale, Esprit has a sale… I can go on forever. This really tests my patience as I try not to whip out my card and withdraw more money to buy more clothes. PATIENCE, Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home