Wednesday, May 01, 2002

ok, for the more funny events of the BBQ. I couldn't leave that out or I would be quite biased to the BBQ.

I guess the most hilarious thing to happen is the fact that my friends and I were hoarding pieces of beef!!! Ah Ming and P.S were into this. We were washing the raw beef that we were about to BBq when it struck us to take the best pieces of beef available. Anyway, I cannot really disclose why they are the best, this journal is public after all. But let's just say we kept a very sharp eye on our pieces of beef... we even kept them in a seperate plastic bag. Ok, so we are sly, but don't everybody look out for their own interests?

If you really want to know, the pieces of beef that we hoarded didn't turn out to taste that good. In fact, it feels elastic, very much like rubberband. oh well.

We went to the beach later. It wasn't much of a beach, more of seaside thing. But the view of Malaysia from the causeway is pretty. The lights are so colorful and everything seems so, i don't know, serene. It is pretty.

:+:*Lost in thought, Christine*:+:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home