Saturday, June 22, 2002

World Cup Ramblings

The Red Blue and White
Yay! For the US. Although they lost against Germany, they were a great great team who fought so valiantly right to the very end!! Hurrah! It is the true fighting spirit of the Americans and they played a fantastic match although they lost. Good for the Yanks!!

Dog eaters
I may as well come right out and say it. I do not like the Korean football team. It is not as skillful as their fans say them to be and their entire ride to this world cup have been based on pure luck. Ugh. I really dislike the Ahn person. The one with curly hair and skinny face. I do not like him and think he is really childish, the way he imitated the ice skating thing during the match against the US. That is so juvenile and it encourages further hatred between the two countries. They really do not deserve to be in the semi finals. Alright, that is the end of my tirade.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home