Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Control Freak

What does it really mean when I play 'The Sims'? I believe that it means that I am an incurable control freak. See, the way that 'The Sims' go, I get to control every character's movement. I can make them cook dinner when they are very tired and want to sleep; I can make two guys flirt with each other; I can get make two people have a fight; I can make a couple get married. I can do anything, what I wish is considered done. And I can make them do anything i wish.

Sometimes, it kind of makes me feel funny, dictating people's movement and it kind of scares me that I obviously so enjoy this game because I can custom make everyone's life the way I like it. Do I just like customing suiting each one of the sims or am I a control freak?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home