Monday, February 03, 2003

Chinese New Year
Was quite fun this year as bought more clothes :) so can actually choose which to go with which in the style fashion conscious girl ' Does this top go with this?'.
Had quite a lot of fun at cousin's house too. Oh, the overachiever cousin is in the Army. Funny hair, harhar. He was wearing this cap thingy which I think is quite ugly. Went to this Malay food place which was supposedly very good. And it's was pretty okay, imo, not that fantastic or anything

*guy incident*
Went down to buy some cough drops of mum and there was this group of guys sitting at the pavillion thingy. Then this pretty cute one was looking at me :). And when I walked pass the pavilion thingy to to shop, he actually turned and looked at me. And smiled. Nice smile. Nice guy. I smiled in my best disinterested way and looked away. I probably don't want any form of relationship now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home