Sunday, March 23, 2003

There is something about wearing a denim skirt and a pink spaghetti top and having trainers on your feet that makes people stop and stare at you. Of course, you have to be on Robinson Road where just about everybody else is in office wear. I think it's the trainers. They just do not appreciate Reebok. Maybe I'll wear my Nike one tomorrow. People were looking at me like, 'Little lady, you belong on Orchard Road. Not Robinson Road. Run along now and don't disrupt the busy executives'. Well.

Maybe it's my un-made-up face. I do not even have lip balm on, resulting in me looking a little pale - no blush, normal sized eyes - no mascara, and dry lips - no gloss. I swear everyone in Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place have makeup on. Well. I love my skin, so I'm letting it breathe. I used to put on makeup, but now I'm just too lazy lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home