Sunday, March 02, 2003

What's with my looks?

So. Mike smsed me yesterday and was like, you should be pretty flattered, as my bunkmates say you look like Fann Wong. (Um, right) I thought that was pretty amusing, so I told the rest of the clique today. To my surprise, Pei Shan and Siew Lee chimed in that some other people had said the same thing. Siew Lee's colleague and Pei Shan's mum, to be exact. All of a sudden. I was taken by surprise, amusement kind of feeling. Because.

I've been told I look like Zoe Tay by 4 people. Then I had Michelle Chia, Irin Gan and Shu Qi (Lol, ok this probably doesn't count)

I mean, it's flattering, but well, I think those above mentioned as really beautiful women. I'm just, well, me.

Me and my superstar friends

Friend - Resemblance

Pei Shan - Zhang Hui Mei, Sharon Au.
Siew Lee - The host of a TV show, can't remember her name, Wu Meng Da. (lol, sorry! Joking!)
SL's sister - Karen Mok.
Sam - Gigi Leung, A HK actress, can't remember the name.
Me - Zoe Tay, Fann Wong among others. (take this with a pinch of salt, please)
Shanley - Evelyn Tan. (This is very true!)
SL's brother - Li You Wei, The guy from the band WeWe.

Haha. Silliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home