Saturday, November 08, 2003

Playing - Breathe Remix by Blu Cantrell & Sean Paul
Thoughts - I missed you when I was looking for myself out there.


Better

Today is better. Don't know why... just happier today. One thing I realised about Bizad is that everyone's a fricking mugger. :) I don't know... I have to adjust a little. Studying in JC was always a last minute affair, you know, and homework was something a little foreign. Seems like Bizad isn't like that. I'm learning and adapting. But it's hard. Exams are on Saturday, and I have barely started...

But it's getting better. Kevin's gonna pass me some econs notes tomorrow, says it's quite good. *shrug. Hope it is.... managerial econs is so different from econs in JC! It's practically a different module! Hmpf! I don't see any reason why people who got A in JC econs are exempted! :\ Blahh... just my luck. But I really can't wait for next sem! Going to take Crime Friction with Larry and Film Art and History with WeiSheng. :D:D All my favourite arts subjects... Can barely contain my excitment man... I hope they give us lots of projects. Haha... I hope they give us lots of essays and term papers also. Yesss... :D:D Oh man! I found another GEM - Introduction to Literary Studies. God!!! I wanna do that! I want to do that!!! Please! It's everything I've done but the texts are different. And it's everything I love!!!

Oh yeah, and my Marketing project!!! :D:D So happy cause I got A for it! Or is it A+? Er.... can't be sure. 22/25 :D:D. Went with Val on Friday to get the Marketing plans, and didn't find mine there. Called all my group members but they don't seem to have it too. So I went in and looked for Ellison. Seems like she was still marking my group's. And she was like, asking me and Val... Did we find out the marks of the other groups? And we were like no... we are very ethical; haha. Of course we looked through! :D Ellison told us the highest she gave was a 23/25... KaiAn's group. So I think my group did pretty good! When I told KaiAn about his marketing project, he positively beamed. Haha. But what he said was true... Do something different. Instead of doing a normal business-consumer good, why didn't we think of a B to B business? Hmmm...

Oh yeah... WeiHerng's bday is on Wednesday... I don't know if they want to celebrate it... Larry wants to, I think. But if my studies are so screwed up... I don't know if I should or not. We shall see.

Got to go do some studying now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home