Sunday, March 07, 2004

Okie... I've been lazy... here's a summary on what happened in the week.

Last friday, some random guy came up and sat beside me on the shuttle bus and asked me for my number. That was pretty weird.

Saturday, I screwed up my management science test, because I had to act smart and in the end, my contrains were wrong. This resulted in wrong graphing, which also led to wrong maximum point. I am so angry at myself. That was 40 marks gone down the drain. Just like that. And the question was so freaking easy! Now instead of 80 marks, I'm looking at a possible 60 marks. Or worse. Yeah, worse, cause this test is 30% of my finals. My life sucks.

Saturday I went to Mike's birthday too. Sort of coupled with a JC class gathering thing also. Good to see people I've not seen for a long time. Sam and I took a cab over.. which really really killed my allowance for the week. Alright, not killed, but put it severely off balance. It's not just 1 cab trip, I took the cab to school in the morning too. The party was fun. Apparently Kingsley came in the end; I thought he wasn't coming. Didn't really talk to Liyi, Yanmei, Sandra, Joce... in fact, I didn't talk to quite a bit of people other than PS, Sam and SL. I guess I was still quite upset about my 40 marks. I did, though, talk to Ben. Went for a walk with him. Still fun to hang out with him. Yeah.

So my plan to sell tixs to ppl also failed. Cause I was so upset about the 40 marks.

40 marks. Which could determine whether I get into honours or not.

Siggghh.

Oh well. Ricardo was there with Felicia too. He told me I was prettier. Ha ha. They seem like a cute couple. Overall, it was pretty fun. The cake was delish! Must ask Mike where he got it from. I really really liked it... although too much of it can be overkill. The whole cake was pure chocolate, chocolate sponge and chocolate cream. Sinful.

Sunday, I can't remember what I did. Oh wait, I do. :D I went out with Sam. Heh heh. She wanted to buy me my bday gift, and wanted me to chose it. That girl. In the end she bought me a bag from Project Shop. I loved it. :D I got myself a present too... a top from Zara. Lovely lacy top (which I wore to New Asia)

Sam crashed NUS on Monday cause NTU was having a break. Went to Film Art lecture. I am so in love with Wong Kar Wai!!! :D:D And I want to marry Tony Leung. Yes, as you may have already deduced, we studied Chungking Express. One of the best movies in the history of the world. Haha. It's really really good. I love the way Lin Ching Hsia was dressed up in the movie. Very film-noir-ish. If I can say that.

Went to watch Big Fish, which was an excellent movie. I loved Ewan McGregor in that movie. He's such a natural, and he's really charming. As is Albert Finney (A little old, but he's charming too, in a sense:)) I bought the book at Borders immediately after that. I bought a bag too :) Rugged haversack! *love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home