Tuesday, February 24, 2004

An interesting lunch incident. I think. Maybe I just want to write something down.

(ie a cute guy incident that I wanted to write down. Ha ha.)

On Monday, I met the guys at Bizad for lunch, and went to buy lunch with Cher. While in the queue, Cher got talking to this guy friend, S whom we all (ie Me, Cher and Val) secretly thought was pretty cute in the intelligent guy-next-door-with-a-bad-streak kind of way. Haha.

So later Cher and I got our food, and was walking back to the round tables where our stuff are, and on the way, we saw S, and his other friend, B whom I thought was even cuter than S. (And Cher says given my track record in cute guys, I can't be believed, haha). Anyhow, when we walked past their table, and cause the 2 of them were sitting on the 4 person table, so S maybe thought we wanted to sit with them or so Cher says.

In the end we told them we were going to another table, so we walked to sit with our other friends. And I was like, 'Actually, I think I'd rather sit with S and B. :D', and Cher was like 'Me too!'. But still, we went to the table. And what do you know? There was no space! Haha. Apparently Steve came out of nowhere. Heh.

So what do we do? Sigh. Poor us had no where to sit, so we went to sit.... with S and B! :D:D Yeah. Like, we have no choice right? Hoho. Cher got to sit beside S and I get to sit beside B. B is really really cute. And when Cher intro-ed me, he put out his left hand to shake my hand? And I was quite disorientated for a while and was deliberating which hand to use. Haha. (I used my left hand, if you are interested. :D) I don't know. Maybe he's a scout or something. Or maybe that happened to be his free hand. I think it's the latter.

So... I didn't really join in the conversation as much, cause I was a little tired (was reading up stuff on Citizen Kane) and I didn't really know them anyway. Made small talk here and there. Was eating this roasted honey chicken thingy from Western, and I was peeling off the skin thingy,

** To be continued **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home