Friday, July 30, 2004

Yesterday was a weird day

Went to school yesterday.

Got to clubroom. Wendy Liu was there, quite unfriendly (but then she's never v friendly to any of us), until she had a computer problem and I solved it for her in like 2 seconds.

Then I went to O week at LT 16. Looks damn nice now! Like LT 18, only newer. Heh. Sat for a while with Angeline and Wendy. Kind of bummed out cause there were very little people. Which is quite sad. I mean, if I were Don, I'd feel quite sad la. It wasn't very interesting either, just talks on CORS. The goodie bag had Qoo bubble apple green tea though. I love that drink, so Wen grabbed one goodie bag for me. Apparently there are lots more in the lounge! Yay! :D

Hm then went down to rag.

Damn the atmosphere's damn scary. Like super unfriendly and filled with tension? Like, Kelvin Ho was the only friendly one? But then he's always been nice to me so, ya. I sat with Kelvin and Zhengwei at the study bench area. And at first ZW was like no reaction, so I was talking to Kel only. Turns out that all of them were very tired and stressed. What 3 hrs of sleep and stuff. But in the end it was alright la, ZW, Kel and I gossiped. Heh. Apparently I was their source of new entertainment. *rolls eyes. Hahaha... I guess it must be pretty boring to see the same faces all the time? Damn, I just remembered I forgot to take the CD from ZW.

What next, oh, there was this unpleasant conversation with Weih. Screw it. I am really pissed off by that. I don't think he has the right to give me that kind of attitude. Like what's his problem? Ack I won't spoil a nice Sat morning talking about it.

Later Kel went away to help Steve, and Chuanhui came over and sat with me and ZW. I felt a little weird la, cause like raggers v non ragger. And I think I was a little bored also, so when Cher came down, I dragged her to eat lunch with me. Actually we sat at the top of the HSS stairs with Gerald cause he demanded to know what we are gossiping about haha.

Went to lunch with Cher and talked about some stuff we've recently er.. discovered. Rag and Jnh stuff. Realised Law guys are pretty cute (haha, I knew I missed my calling!) and other stuff.

Later went down to rag again to pass Chris some er... stuff. Haha... it's quite funny cause we had to be secretive. But he was very funny about it. Like smuggling goods or something. Hee.

Then I went to take a bus home (no I did not wait till 630 for that mystery cute jogger guy haha) and took a detour to IMM so eat at Secret Recipe. It's quite good, love the mocha latte. And the apple cheese cake. Then went to Minoshe (sp?) cause they have cute lingerie and they are having a sale so I just splurged. Ha.

Later went home.

For some reason yesterday felt weird.

Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home