Saturday, July 17, 2004

Some updates

1) I have dyed my hair a shade of browny-bronze. It looks like the very first shade which I dyed my hair with. 120 bucks at Kimage. I also have slight bangs and shorter hair. :D
 
2) Have not been going down for rag lately, but went down on Thursday and er... found out something quite surprising. Haha
 
3) Had a JNH bbq at Cher's house last sat, where we met junior com. Quite fun, the main com stayed back at Cher's house to bitch a little. Haha.
 
4) Had dinner with Alicia, Michelle, Cher, Yanting and Gerald many eons ago at Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao at Paragon. As usual we bitched. Also, the Xiao long bao is fantastic. *love*
 
5) Am supposed to go with Cher to Ash's party at Dblo today, but I'm feeling a little under the weather. Haha. Cher says A's looking for me. I think she's just trying to drag me there to meet more people or something. Haha.

6) Shopping like mad. In the past week, I've bought 2 Zara skirts and 3 Zara tops and a toga from Mango. Broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home