Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Updates

Just got home, and I can't sleep yet, so guess I'll write some stuff :D

Last Saturday, had work in the morning. Sengkang is a sucky place to work, honestly. I really hated it there. And the cappuccino machine spoilt. (I think I'm was the one who spoilt it, but I'm not sure.) And the people there are damn complain-ey. Can't blame them, cause the kitchen staff was really slow! I mean, at Queenstown, it'd probably be another day at work. Bleag.

Anyhow, later went to Toa Payoh to look for phones with Sam. Found out that there are actually so much more better phones out there! So now I'm even more confused as to what to choose. Sigh. Anyway Sam had some probs, so yup.

Later I met Meilian, Jill, Sheryl, Cher, Nigel, Gerald and Weihao at NYDC at Suntec for dinner. Talked for a bit, then we went over to Pacific Coffee at er... the place beside Marina... not the one at Citylink. Sat and talked for a bit. Quite fun hanging out with them, although still pretty new and stuff.

And on Sunday, I honestly cannot remember what I did in the morning. But in the evening, I went out for a movie with Alex. Went to Jurong Entertainment and watched King Arthur. Can't say it was a gripping movie, or that it's very good. It's just mediocre and a little under expectations. Lancelot was cute though, and Guinevere has gorgeous clothes. Heh. I thought the guys playing King Arthur would have looked good in person, but on the screen, he looked very... ineffectual and lacks a lot of hero charisma.

Monday I went to school for O week and Rag. O week was pretty boring, cause they were going to FIC. Actually hm, it was pretty nice to see the guys in nice shirts and trousers. Haha... I mean, I always thought guys look better in dress shirts and pants. And they do. Hm. Went down to rag later to do some marcheing stuff. Sat with Jon and Cher. Basically just chatted the afternoon away.. haha. Jon was very funny. Later watched to dance performance, it was pretty good, except for a couple of parts, which er... I shall not really comment on.

Later at night went to JP to meet Sam for Ella Enchanted. Had wanted to watch Mean Girls, but timing wasn't right. Anyway, Ella Enchanted was really great! I thought it'd be very cliched, and in a sense it was, but it didn't turn out too bad. Very enjoyable show.

Okay, shall stop here. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home