Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Chinablack!

I went to Chinablack with Mel, Weisiong and Lewis last friday! It was really fun!

Before that we had dinner at some pasta place in Taka opposite Mos Burger with Caleb and Daniel. Not too bad, but please, don't eat the lasagna. I thought it was pretty horrid. Even though I finished it. Because... well, I don't know why but I did. But it wasn't nice, okay?

Oh ya, I also just realised that if you bring me to Orchard via Scotts Road (Mum told me what road it was yesterday), I have no idea where I am. Really. You can plonk me beside Wheelock, facing Lido on Scotts Road and I will have no idea where Orchard MRT is. This from the self confessed Town Shopping Queen. Pretty scary huh.
Anyway, Chinablack was fun! It's the first time I clubbed with them, so I didn't really know what to expect but it was great! (Look at the photos :D) Mel was really into taking photos, so we spent about 10-15 minutes inside the toilet taking photos... Haha. So stupid, huh. I don't know... some girls who went in to the toilet were like 'What the hell are these 2 girls doing', or eloquently, 'Why are these 2 narcissistic girls making such a fuss in the washroom?' Aiyah, but I don't care.

Oh ya! There was a fight at around 3 am! Cool! I've never seen a fight in a club before. Haha. It was quite funny cause there was this guy who was sort of hanging out with us the whole night and we were kind of avoiding him. And when the fight started, he like, immediately materializes beside us asking ‘You okay?’. Oh ya! Oh ya, I saw Irza there too! Er, not in the fight, in the club.

Oh the bartender’s weird too! I think it’s the same one who gave us a jug on the house when I went clubbing with Moon, Lesley, Key and Cher. I asked him for a glass of ice (cause they don’t serve water hmpf) and he was nice enough to give me a glass. But he was so weird with the coaster! It’s like every time I didn’t put my glass properly on the coaster, he’s swoop by, plonk my glass square on the coaster. It was kind of funny actually. :) And the serviettes too. He saw me picking out some serviettes, and then handed me a whole stack of them when I already have them.

I’m kind of missing a huge chunk on the part of guys but it was actually quite boring. I.e. I think the guys are shorter than me. Also younger. Ack. Only exception... probably 3 guys.

Cheesy line – ‘You sure you’re 18? I think you’re under aged right! HAha’
Um, hello. I appreciate that what you’re trying to say, but there is NO WAY I look like I’m 17.

Right, that’s about all I guess! :D I want to write other stuff now haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home