Sunday, October 10, 2004

The Alchemist speaks the truth!

Jordi + Paulo = Happiness, I hope

Okay you know when you really really really want something so badly? Remember that feeling? Okay, I'm talking about in the materialistic sense, you know like a really cute dress, that limited release album etc, not abstract things like happiness etc etc. But you cannot get it because either you're really poor or something like that.

Jordi Labanda bags.

Cute huh. I'm thinking it costs more than 250 USD cause a simpler design cost about 240 USD. Also, it is not sold in Singapore. I think the US and Europe carries it.

Paulo Coelho, in his wonderful book The Alchemist said something like 'When you really want something, all the world conspires to help you achieve it'. Or something like that.

So maybe one day I'll get that bag! :D I love Paulo Coelho, so inspiring! Okay maybe I'm too shallow to apply The Alchemist to something else like Hopes, Dreams and other whatnot, but if it makes sense, it makes sense right.

What happened then? Weisheng just messaged me about this magazine that was outsourced to him, some NUS magazine that he's starting. And he's asked me to write articles for him! 50 bucks for 1 article! *yay!* Of course, running the article is subject to final approval by him, but if I work really hard, I'm sure I can do it!

Then Cher's going to the US for exchange next year and she's going to help me look out for JL's bags too! And will help me buy them!

Yay! I love you Paulo Coelho. You speak the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home