Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Procrastinate IS my middle name

Recess week was here?! How come I didn't get anything done AT ALL?!

This is quite serious. If I were the anxiety attack type, I'd probably be running around pulling my hair out and surpressing a scream.

But it turns out I am a hedonistic procrastinator, so I don't give a damn. Given the number of middle names I have, how does Christine hedonistic party procrastinate Chew sound? *roll eyes. That was lame.

3 reports, 2 presentations, 1 mid term. And Nothing is finalised yet. Very smooth, Chris.

What Turkey.

Monday was out with Cher to the Istanbul Festival at ACM. Yeah right. More like a pasar malam + 1 carpet store + 1 Turkish Committee thingy. Anyway I bought pretty hairclips and a pair of cute strappy sandals! :D Saw Jiawei, but he totally gave me this blank/cool look. Eh. I think I've just been snubbed for the first time in my life. Haha.

More Pink Stuff!

Went shopping on Monday with Chris! Zara disappointed, but if Bohemian was coming back, Yay!!! I still have the Mango catalogue. That top was too cute to pass up, and it's only 49 bucks! Oh ya, I bought a pair of shoes (again). Pink Audrey Hepburn-ish heels! *love* And a pink Jordi Labanda notebook!

Being Spontaneous!

Tuesday I crashed Sam's hall and lecture! It was fun, I didn't know they had such fun classes there. No need for lecture notes, calculators, no need to frantically copy formulas and what they hell each symbol meant. No need to look at 2094375 numbers a day. Love it. Anyhow. Did stuff! Went to queensway and bought this really cute earrings from Frezx (or something like that) and a cute diamonte hairclip. Then went to Anchor Point Haagen Daz, but it didn't have what we wanted, so we took a cab straight to Holland V's HD. Haha.. Talk about being spontaneous! :)

Anyway, I want to digress for a while. There is a really cute skirt at Bodynits. I AM GOING TO PURCHASE THAT! It will be mine! (No, I am not a maniacal shopaholic)

Being horrible and unreliable

Didn't go to Zouk and Nitrar BBQ in the end. That's cause I'm horrible and unreliable. So there.

Wednesday!

Was spent with the Mentoring people. Played captain's ball (yay! I love Captain's Ball) and then went for dinner at west coast. Er the big hawker center place. Then went to this park where they have this rope pyramid thingy. We climbed up there and talked about vacation plans! yay! Phuket!!! :D

Okay, I shall talk about more serious issues next time. I'm sleepy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home