Saturday, October 16, 2004

Oh I think I'm gonna cry

I just changed my handphone!

But I miss my old phone so much now, I think I am going to cry.

I don't know... maybe I'm a freak, but there is something like a bond between my phone and me. It's like my trusty partner. It held through when I dropped it on the road and it got 'ran over' by a car. It stored my precious messages whenever I had a crush on a new guy - MC, 12 messages in the archives. The last one was probably still in my phone. It held my conversations with myself (a la Felicity) on the voice recording. And most importantly (and embarressingly), it was my 'nightlight' sort of thing. Whenever I had to work late into the night, I sort of carry it about. Or when I come home from late nights during clubbing, I'd flash it about when I walk along that corridor.

I don't know. I feel like crying now. And it's so stupid right?

At the shop, the guy was wrapping my phone in a clear plastic bag. I had my new phone in my hands. I put the new one on the table, and reached out to touch my old phone in the bag. The guy looked at me like I was a nut case.

It's just that it's too sudden. I didn't even get the notion of changing my handphone until this afternoon. Then I went with Dad to the shop in the evening, and I got a new one and traded in my old one.

Sigh. I am really upset now.

But I do love my new phone. I just miss my old one. I hope they don't scrape it or anything. I also hope they won't sell it to someone else.

Maybe they'd pawn it back to me or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home