Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The one where the girl gets snubbed

I seem to be blogging quite a bit this week. When I shouldn't be, cause I have 2 papers to hand in next week.

Anyway, I caught 2046's preview/premier whatever that is! I love it. I think I'm gonna watch it again.

I'm going write about something that I felt was pretty strange. It's trivial, but strange.

I was at the canteen yesterday eating lunch with Cher after finance lecture. Her friend, D, stopped by and talked to her. Cause I was sitting at the table, he kind of said hi and introduced himself to me as well. Okay, so my manners are not the best in the world, cause I was going to extend my hand when I smeared salad sauce on my hand. So I sort of frantically grabbed some paper to wipe my hands. So he was like 'I'm D.' and I thought Cher was going to do the introductions and so I just sat stupidly there and said 'Oh hi!'. She didn't. It was only until he left when I realised what I should have done was to offer my hand (after I wiped off the sauce, of course) and introduce myself. Right? Not the greatest manners in the world.

Anyhow. I saw D again today when I was at the rag site studying. And even though he doesn't know my name, I know him right? And he can't have already forgotten who I am right? So I sort of smiled at him. And I think I was snubbed! Okay, if he didn't remember, then I don't feel so bad. But strangely, I felt snubbed. Haha. Maybe I'm thinking too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home