Sunday, December 19, 2004

The night of the old school friends and dim sums

Yesterday I went out for dim sum breakfast with the mentoring gang - Wenyi, Caleb, Daniel and Weisiong. Went to this place at Chin Swee called Red Star Restaurant. It's pretty good actually, and I think it would have been cheap if we ate in moderation. Haha. Unfortunately, that word isn't in our dictionary so we ended up running up a bill of 145 bucks! Heh. We were a little worried initially, and our worse fears were confirmed when the bill is tallied up. (I honestly hoped the pork ribs I asked the waitress to get for me isn't counted as special item! Haha) 42 plates of dim sum! I mean, even for brunch that a little excessive. That means on average I ate about 8 plates of food!

Later we went over to Suntec. On the way there, Y smsed me to tell us 'not to make fun of W'. Haha... I thought it was quite funny cause we were hardly doing that. We were too busy insinuating something else. Still. I replied something like 'Ok la!'. Then you know what happened?! He called me and said 'Yeah right.' And I was like '?! What on earth?! I said ok means ok!'

And then he said 'I do not want to repeat this again ok!' And I was flabbergasted. I was like 'Excuse me, are you threatening me?'

Maybe it's a joke... and I took it too seriously? I don't know... I turned over to Weisiong and Wenyi who were in Weisiong's car behind and gestured to them about the phone call. But I think they thought I was ... I don't know... entertaining them or something. Haha.

Later met Cher at Suntec to hang out for a while. Haven't seen her in a while, and next sem's she going to US! Anyway we hung out, watched a dog show and voted for Fifi (angel dog!), bought clothes and ate at Crepes and Cream.

And I really want to buy a top from Bodynits!!!

  • Night of the old school friends

Mum did something totally out of character yesterday. She gave my phone number to a guy who came up to her and told her he knew me from primary school. Apparently he's called Andrew, and she sort of recognised him.

Here's the funny thing - I don't know anyone called Andrew from primary school.

So how? He smsed me, and I still don't remember him. Apparently he's from another class, but I honestly have NO idea who he is. And he suggested meeting up. This would have been quite funny if it didn't happen to me. :/

And I saw Zhihui today! Zhihui, Youxiang, Siewlee and I were kind of great buddies back in sec 3. Kind of happy, but I didn't really recognise him. He called me and I was looking around to see who called me. HAha. He's still really tall but he looks so different! HAha. I don't know... we were talking alright for a while then he suddenly became very uncomfortable. Which I thought was kind of strange. Hm.

Lala... I'm going off to watch Shrek now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home