Friday, December 17, 2004

Stoneeeeyyyyy

Last last night, I fell asleep at 9 plus.

I was supposed to meet the SMP people at 10 at Adam's Road for supper.

Weisiong called at about 1015 and asked me 'Eh, I knew you will fang4 fei1 ji1' one... Hahaha. We had a joke about the a stupid airline company. And that outing I was the pilot. Sorry guys!!! Haha. :P

And then, Caleb and Weisiong asked me. 'You got Jury Duty is it?'. *laughs* I hope this doesn't stick. I can see this, say 5 years later when we have some SMP gathering. I turn up late, and all of them will simultaneously ask - 'Chris!!! You got Jury Duty is it?'

Later we are going for Dim Sum buffet! Same one where Sly-Shandi-Sim threw up after we binged on dim sum. The good old days in JC... :D

Oh and I am so addicted to Passi's 'Reviens Dan Ma Vie'. No idea what that means, but love it. (Edit - Apparently means 'Returns to my life' or something)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home