Saturday, January 01, 2005

The SMP bbq! aka The one where BV mentors are full of vices!

Darren's mentor's gathering was a success, so to speak. There were actually a lot of people who turned up!

Oh ya! Got a pretty notebook from Phoebe for the gift exchange. And Daniel gave me his gift cause he doesn't use L'Occitane soap (yay! Love L'Occitane) and won some lucky draw as well!

I still think that BV (or Caleb haha) should have won best food award! The tiramisu was very good and professionally done, in my opinion. But the brownies were actually quite delish! Haha. Huiching's a very good cook! In fact everything I sampled were actually very nice. Hm wait... except for the marshmellow chocolate thingy. It's very pretty to look at but what kind of chocolate was that?!

Haha... I think it's ironic that we all at BV good mentors, yet when the mentees are away, out comes the vodka and mahjong set!

(Run off to look at Alex's magic trick)

Later we went to Dan's place to play mahjong. Hey I never understood why people can play mahjong for the whole night but now I'm a little convinced! We played from 12 to 4 in the morning! It was really fun. I'm not sure about the beginner's luck part though. HAha. But ya! I'm so glad I learnt it, though mum was like 'tsk'. She doesn't play mahjong, nor does my dad. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home