Sunday, February 27, 2005

The one about my brother

I hope my bro doesn't read this, cause it's embarrassing.

I just realised what a great person my brother is. He's getting his O's results today, and I sincerely hope he does really well, from the bottom of my heart.

I hate the times when we will get into a fights and verbal insults. I hate myself for the times I scold him for being lazy or not being serious about his schoolwork or when I use the word 'stupid' to him. Because he's not any of these. Sometimes, such a simple word which I frequently throw about when I'm angry can have a profound impact. And I hate myself when I verbally attack my brother for things which I know will hurt him. He's never done the same to me, and it makes me feel terrible.

Right. It's the guilt speaking.

I hope he does well for his Os.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home