Friday, March 04, 2005

Happy birthday to me! :D

Okies!!! *affected tone of voice* I'm 21!!!!

Gahhhh!!! I'm old la!!! :/

I wished I could be mature about this, and talk about how being 21 has given me a whole new perspective on life etc etc...
But the only thing I can think of is - Man, 21. 21!!!!
So shallow right. Hoho

Some recaps.

Last Sat - went for movie with Sam. As well as a present buying trip for me. Yup, I went out with Sam to help her get a present for myself. Hahah.. actually I love this system ... it's like, shopping without having to pay for it yourself. Hoho... Thanks Sammmm!!! *heart*
Watched Constantine which was fabulous! I just realised that Keanu Reeves is the only person I know who can carry off the pale look and still look totally hot. Totally. I love me some Keanu.
And what's our new favourite food? Country pie / cheese and mushroom pie from Coffee Club! *Much love!

Sunday was spent playing bowling with the bizad people at Yishun Safra. Haha... It's cosmic bowling, which means we play in the dark, and everything is like glow in the dark-y.
I haven't bowled in like 2 years. Haha.. score was quite decent considering I am so rusty. (I'm not gonna tell)
And oh ya... got cuts on my finger cause I didn't take Mike's advice to cut my nails. :/
And yippee!! Met Sam again to get lip glosses. Pure pops from Estee Lauder. Pretty pink.

Tuesday was Mike's bday. Happy bday Mike! :D
For some reason, 5 people called/smsed me at 12 on tuesday to wish me happy bday... haha.


Happy birthday, Chris!

Wednesday was my birthday! Happy Birthday Chris! (Haha.. see how much I *heart myself?) Anyway, I had a test the next day, so I couldn't go out to celebrate/club with friends... but guess what? The bv mentors came over to and gave me a surprise!!! :D:D I was really really very surprised cause I totally expected Daniel to be standing at the door with the mahjong table, then I saw all of them, and the first thing I thought was 'How come all of them came with Daniel to return the table?!' Haha... Mel, Chris, Caleb, WX and Daniel were here, and they got a delish tiramisu cake! :D Then they dragged me away from my books (haha) and we went for supper at Bt. Timah! Haha... Although I'm sad that I've been passed over for a television show by somebody, I still think BV mentors are the best!!! Ever!!!! Yayyyy!!!

Had my soci test on Thursday... I hope this doesn't come our wrong, but I think my tutor is absolutely cute. Haha... I think intelligence is very sexy.. haha, and the fact that he looks really cute in glasses. I think I have sth for intelligent, sexy guys with glasses, small eyes and ear studs. Hahah.
And wah lau. in the morning this weird indian guy was walking beside me. I was in my glasses, lok kok hair, t shirt and shorts. Then he asked me 'Miss, have you modelled before?' And so I ignored him.. and guess what?! He kept asking me like 5-6 times?! What a gross sleaze lar...
Later went out with Jeremy... he wanted to celebrate my bday cause he couldn't be at the chalet. Haha... watched 'Hitch' which was really really funny! I think Will Smith is so suave and smooth .. and real! Gosh, he's too cute. Later J bought me dinner at this restaurant/cafe place beside PS... and a present! HAha... A sign with the words
'Warning, the bitch switch is ON'.

And today. I'm gonna interview an MP later... and I've just endured a 5 hour long discussion on Snapple/Quaker Oats/Gatorade... I'm so sick of it I'd have to boycott these products for a very long time.. haha. Oh ya!!! Just got Cheryl's present from the states! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home