Monday, March 21, 2005

The one about the klutzy girl who lacks grace

Hee.

I went out with Dan today. It was fun and I really enjoyed myself, which is a good thing. I was worried it was going to be all quiet and awkward, but it went fine, yup :) (But then again I always worry about such stuff, this time at least I didn't worry that much)

Walked around at Topshop (I saw the cutest sweater that I absolutely must buy. MUST. In baby blue or deep purple if they have it), then went to Zara, where I bought an adorable orange camisole (which I wore immediately cause it's just too adorable). Hm.. lunch at Big O (at first he told me Double O and I was like ?!) then drinks at the place outside Cineleisure.

Erm, we went to the arcade! Haha... Ya I know. I never go to the arcade... but it was quite fun really. I realised I'm really bad at games. :/ Actually... ya... arcades aren't that bad, really. If I had fun there, how bad could it be right? No more hatin' from this sista. :p

And here's the good part. We were walking down the stairs at World of Sports at Cine. And I was walking. And I tripped. And fell.

Yes. I fell.

And of course, I was mortified, I didn't know what to do. And it was embarrassing! Like... for a moment, I wished I could just curl up... or at least move to China and become a worm farmer.

Argh. Why do I always do stupid things?

And why am I such a klutz? Huh? Why? (When I was at the library with Jiahui today and I tripped and nearly fell twice. Twice!!! What's wrong with me? Am I turning into a total klutz?)

Anyhoo. Wanted to say something about last week. Went to the Adidas sale with Sam. I don't know, maybe I got there late but there's nothing much left... sigh. It's rubbish, my luck with warehouse sales.

Cher just called me from US... and she's like shopping so much!!! I'm so envious... maybe should ask her help me buy the 'Please don't eat me' top from Urban Outfitters. I love that top so much.

Walked around a little at Suntec after looking for bro the sausage seller (hah.) and went to this sale thingy and bought a top from Abercrombie. Now don't get me wrong, cause I love A&F, but I think the one I bought was a fake... quality's not there. At least not like the ones Cher sent to me from the states.

Sigh. Excuse me while I continue to go sulk in one corner about my lack of grace.

And thought of the day -


What's up with the relative size of plates and the portion of food anyway? haha. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home