Saturday, March 19, 2005

So here I am on a saturday night

working on 2 projects semi-simultaneously because it's due in tuesday and wednesday... Have 4 projects this semester and I haven't touched 2 of them yet. Gahh!!!! It's a scary thought!

And actually, I was supposed to go out for dinner tonight, but my dinner person cancelled on me. I really hate it when people break dates. It screws up my plans and now I'm sitting here doing my project when I should be out having fun.

Hm. What's wrong with that sentence?

Oh I know... people usually say 'I'm out having fun when I should be home studying!' instead of vice versa.

Bah.

Jon Jonsson
Anyway! I've found a fellow Jon Jonnson fan! Eileen!!! :D:D Haha... he's in Style magazine and he's just hot! I mean, how can someone look so good? I don't understand it.
He's sexiness personified.
We were just saying, though, how weird his name is. Jon Jonsson. I mean, that's just marginally better than Johnson Jonsson. Right?
But anyhoo. He's hot. He could be called Johnnyboy Jonsson for all I care.

Anyway, I'm off to eat Koka instant noodles.

Dateless and eating instant noodles on Saturday night.

My life's so exciting!! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home