Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The one where the girl reflects. (Not a very interesting title, I know)

I just wrote up a whole load of stuff yesterday. But blogger refused to post it, so I've stored it in a word document. Which is a good thing, really, cause upon rereading, I sound like a weird stalker.

Ya, so I was just thinking. About how some people are so nice to you when you least expect them to be, and how happy that makes you. Like when this friend of mine whom I don't really know walk pass and smiles at me and says hi. That makes me happy.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm grateful for the small things in life or am I just really easily satisfied. I mean, how fantastic and wonderful is saying 'hi'? It's just 'hi'. In the long run does it matter? But I love it when I run into people I know.

And on to something totally unrelated, I love blue bears! *heart

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also, I want to eat cheese and mushroom pie and green apple sorbet.

I want to go cut and dye my hair. I am so overdue for a new look. (Just got my pay! 100 bucks for 2 articles... yay!)

Sometimes I just want to be alone. Sometimes I just don't feel like talking to anyone. So when I come across as an uber bitch or anything, I hope people understand that I just don't feel like talking all the time. I am not sad / angry / PMS-ing or anything. I just don't feel like talking to anyone.

When it all boils down, I just want to be happy. I am not very pleased with how my life is panning out right now. It seems like I'm always rushing deadlines for one project or another. I don't know what my focus is anymore. I don't know what I want to do. I don't know what I look forward to. There is nothing I look forward to or anything I want to go all out to achieve.

If I really had to choose, I suppose I'd prefer

Coke over Pepsi (Pepsi sucks)
Patrick over Spongebob
White over Pink
Dior over Versace
Manolo Blahnik over Jimmy Choo (No contest really)
Macdonald's breakfast over Burger king breakfast (Love scrambled eggs)
Coffee Bean over Starbucks (no contest also)
Prince William over Brad Pitt
Orlando Bloom over Jude Law (this was tough)
Having a gorgeous face over having a great figure (can diet)
Swimming over cycling (love being in the water)
Yahoo over Hotmail (my yahoo mail is pink! :D)

And now I'm hungry. I'll reflect more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home