Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The one where Chris gets sleepy

I am so tired... I just spent last evening, night and morning today doing my marketing report.
It's done, not as perfect as I'd want it to be, but I'm so tired I couldn't give a damn anymore. Which is why I'm starting to do some of the slides now before we meet up on sat... I don't like to hand in sub par jobs.

Anyway, last night was crazy ... did the report with Sheryl and JieMei Weisiong (haha) outside clubroom till 11plus. No more shuttlebus, so really have to thank Daniel for driving us out to Clementi.

*digress* Gah!!! I have project meeting for APB now which I didn't know about!!! And Weiyang just called and said it's okay, they'd just discuss. Shite. I feel like the lousiest project mate ever.


Anyway, last night was sort of fun in a way if you take away the stress factor. We were just so high we laughed at everything remotely funny. I actually like working in high stress situations... I don't get motivated until I'm stressed, but in this case, the stress level is too high. I mean, if I'm still working on a report 2 hours before submisson time, something is seriously wrong.

And ya... maybe it's because there were only 3 of us working on a supposedly 6 person project. I'm not angry or anything, I guess... I was too busy utilizing my brain cells to think of more ways to cut down words. But still, with only one laptop there, it's useless to get 6 people to do work also.

What else. Oh ya... yay! I have plans for Gd Friday! Go tanning with Moon... I'm am so overdue for some sun and sand! and / or watch movie with Dan. He is forcing me to watch some horror film so I 'can't say that the scariest movie (I) watched was final destination'. Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home