Thursday, April 21, 2005

Oops

Thanks for all who asked about me and my totally depressive blog entry.

=)

I'm alright now.

Anyway!!! Shit sex and gender soci notes!!! Can you believe I skipped 1 lecture only, ONE lecture for sociology and this has to be the lecture that TODD AMES decide to add stuff that are not in the Ferrante text. Brawn Theory / Collins-Conflict Theory is so damn hard to find!!! In fact all theories are not in the text. AND THEY ARE NOT ELABORATED IN THE NOTES!!! What the hell, I can't believe this has to happen to me. Ughhhhh. Only ONE lecture!!!! What are the friggin odds?!!! So now I am online trying to research these theories. <3 Prentice Hall companion website for filling me in on a couple of theories. And to add on to my pissiness, America's Next Top Model 4 eliminated Tatiana!!! What on earth?!! Last I checked this was a modelling competition and you eliminated the most modelly one of all!?! I'm so pissed now, Tyra Banks.

Edit - Ok cause putting it like this will screw up IE (see Firefox is so much better!), you'll have to click on the link to see it.

Tati

Tatiana


Tatiana1

I want to add - Her arms are not flabby!! unlike mine!! (according to Danial. :/) I had to bold this =P





She's so gorgeous la. And so modelly. How can she be eliminated?! This is ridiculous. I hate Tyra Banks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home