Tuesday, May 31, 2005

6 out of 10 isn't too bad!

The last time I made a wishlist, I got 6 out of 10 of the items! :) Hm... seeing that I have such a high probability of getting what I want (hurhur :D) I've decided to make another! :D

I got more stuff now, but aiya... I can hope!

  • Bikini - I kind of like the ones from Rave. Don't mind this black tie dye or this all black one or this string one (eta - Omg Cher if you're reading this you look really good in the photos! :D)
  • Secret Wish - I REALLY WANT THIS!!!!!!!!! This shares the top spot with Lancome Miracle So Magic, Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice, Kenzo Flower, Ralph Lauren Ralph and Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue as my favourite perfumes.
  • Fcuk visor/cap - Visor or Cap Cap in 'strawberry' :D
  • Dress - The one from Flash and Splash. I don't remember which brand but it's so cute!
  • Birkies! - I'm so envious of the Papillos that Mel has hahaha. I want also!!! I want this flowery one and/or (haha) this butterfly one and/or this pink one
  • Flipflops! - My teva sandals are dying on me. Any kind will do. Suddenly feel like buying a lot of flipflops in different colours so I can wear a new one each day to school next sem!
  • Bag(s)! - For fun I want this! Might get something at Project shop for school. See how. Lots of people got me bags for my birthday. Haha.
That's about it I guess! :D




Kind of regretted not communicating properly. Instead of spending 2 days thinking if we were never going to talk again, I could have spent some time with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home