Monday, May 30, 2005

The chalet pictorial!

Hello!

Pictorial of the bv chalet last week (thanks wy for sending me the photos!)

This photo's a little blur, but it shows the spread of food we had! Haha. Erm look! No bbq pits but bbq aluminium pans!


Posted by Hello

As usual the girls don't cook! ... I mean, who likes bbq smell on them right? So the guys have to do the cooking. I think they really really like cooking anyway so best of both worlds la. :D


Posted by Hello

I like this photo! :D
Mel and I standing at a safe distance away from the bbq pit so that the bbq smoke won't reach us. Hahaha.
Erm. Modelling chillihotdogs.


Posted by Hello

Another upclose picture of the cooking and the bbq aluminium plates. Notice the girls are still not cooking. (Actually only me, cause I think Mel and Wy did cook stuff. whaha)


Posted by Hello

Oh there we are. Haha... This time I'm watergirl! :D I go around pouring drinks for them and refilling ice! See! I did my part! Erm... 'Green tea, Ice Lemon tea or 7up?' :D


Posted by Hello

Serious discussion.
We were discussing about the state of affairs in the middle east.

Yeah right :D
I think we were deciding if we should ask Darren over so we can make him help us eat up the rest of the food. Whaha. (He came over in the end)


Posted by Hello

Proof that the girls did work. We prepared the corn! (I'm like so addicted to corn. I spent my whole night eating corn.) I heart corn with butter!! :D


Posted by Hello

Food. Urm... unhealthy food!

Yummy.


. Posted by Hello

I don't know what this picture is about. Haha... erm.. guys are usually cooking? (See the smoke curling up in front of weisiong heh. very eerie)


Posted by Hello

Other than cooking, Caleb also enjoys carting the rubbish bin around while singing and dancing. (See his fancy footwork! :D)
Stunned by the strange sight of Caleb pushing the bin, singing and dancing, Weisiong ignores him and tries to concentrate on the food.

WHAHAH.


Posted by Hello

The really really adorable cat!! Which we named Milo (the name kind of stuck in my head after reading kym's email... ) . So cute right!!! A cat in a drain!! :D



Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home