Monday, May 23, 2005

Chris becomes overzealous

Sunday went to The Bird Park! (No bird-related jokes... you know who you are! =p)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I took this photo from Sam's blog. For some reason I was really perky and happy that day. I have no idea why, don't ask me. Was looking at the photos at her house today and in half of the photos I have this weird 'I'm so ecstatic I'm in the Bird Park!' look on my face. ... Only exaggerated like 35 times. Like take this photo for example - I am only like the excited one in the photo. Peishan looks like she's embarrassed she's with the overzealous girl in orange. Sam er... Sam looks normal haha. Actually I remember why I'm in this expression. Cause we were sitting in this boat you see, and I thought we were going to do a 'Yay! Look at me I'm on this boat!' kind of expression. Apparently no one else got the message. :/ So I end up looking like .. I don't know. Weird and eerily happy.

So! Bird Park was fun! I thought it'd be the same old... but it was really quite fun. Cause we kind of went mad taking photos... which kind of cumulated in me trying to provoke the ostricts and emus so they'd look at the camera and so they could take photos. Go figure. Er... ya. I'm not normally crazy. (Eta - this sentence sounds weird... I meant to say which kind of cumulated in me trying to provoke the ostricts and emus so they'd (the ostricts and emus) look at the camera and so they (sam and peishan) could take photos)

But so fun!!! I love taking photos (when I'm not behind the camera I guess hahahhaa) and next week we may be going to the Zoo! If I'm not going tanning with Moon and Kelvin I guess.

So today went to Rose Lane to look for James for the FactorX thing. I ended up not signing the contract, cause it really restricts what I could do, and also I guess I was kind of not as excited as the thing as I was at first. Too much work at SICC I guess... together with additional portfolio work, and other jobs I have to take up, I think I'm just gonna burn out. So maybe next time I guess. Then as I was walking out to the main road, I realised why the place looked so familiar. Cause I was there for Wy's birthday! Haha.

Bah getting tired. Will go pack clothes and then go sleep!! :D

I get frustrated when not enough is being said
But it's just words... It's not important.
So why?
Why do words mean so much to me.
They are just verbal actions.
But everytime I get a little unsure
reading what was written makes me content

It makes me feel.

It's nice to know you put in so much effort
so why do I ask for so much more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home