Saturday, May 21, 2005

Sunday morning! :D

GAHHH!!!

Work has really gotten to me! It's Sunday morning on a long weekend and I woke at 7am?! Wth?! What's wrong with me? Was thinking I could finally sleep in because I didn't have to wake up at 630 to prep for work and I woke up at 7am. That's like, an miserly extra 30 minutes. :/

Anyhoo, some stuff about actually having a social life! :D

Went to Yifang's party at Coccolatte last wednesday! (Cher! I've finally been there! hahah) Very nice place... didn't wear a uniform though, haha, cause I don't know... guess I'm just not as extroverted in that sense? Heh. But it was fun though, got to see all the people from SA whom I haven't seen in ages! Talked a lot with Ben... haha... and his mad pole dancing!

Friday went out with the BV mentors for supper at Bt. Timah! Mel! Deedee is so adorable! :) Mel, JH and I were fussing over Deedee while Caleb and Daniel looked weird and stood at the side. Tsk. No appreciation for the nice things in life. :p

Hm... Then went out yesterday with Sam.

I GOT THE NEW JORDI LABANDA NOTEBOOK IN GREEN! IT'S THE LAST COPY IN THAT SIZE WHAHAHAHAH. *jumps.dance.skips.laughinthefaceofotherswhodidn'tgetit*
HAHAHA!

Anyway, on a sane note, I may go back again to buy the 3d notebooks too. But it's a little more ex... sian.

Hm. Later met Danial for dinner at CoffeeClub. They didn't have the -

Oh wait, before I say that. I had to wait for 45 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! I never wait for other people! I'm supposed to be the one who's late!!!!!!!!!!

=p

And nobody pokes my stomach and says I'm fat!!!!!!!!!!!

:/

Okay so I was saying, they didn't have the cheese pie that I wanted.

Erm. Later kind of bummed around at Wheelock for a while before meeting his friends to go to Rav for his friend's birthday thing. ... I've never been to Boat Quay. Really. Anyway in a nutshell, I suck at games that need coordination, I am sober, and someone tried to indirectly feed me peanuts. Tsk. =) I'm still like clear enough to realise that, you see. Kind of left early, cause I was so tired, and on the cab the driver kept talking to me. Hahah... I think he was afraid I would fall asleep or puke or something? Heh. But he was friendly la.

Okokokok!!! HAve to go or I'll be late for Bird Park! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home