Tuesday, May 17, 2005

SaturdaySaturdaySaturday!

I'm sorry my entries seem to be all 2-3 days late... haha... have been really tired since I started working. I have to wake up at 6!!! !@#$#%$#@%

(But it's alright la... things are looking better. =D)

Anyway Saturday! :D

Had lunch and went out to watch Summer Storm with Christina. It's so good! It's about homosexuality and I thought it was pretty nicely done. Kind of captures the emotions very well. ... Erm not that I would know what kind of emotion la, but I don't know... you kind of understand their conflict. And on a less intellectual sidenote (haha) there are some pretty cute guys in that film! :D Gowatchgowatchgowatch!!!

Then went to Serangoon to Danial's place...

He tried to make me watch Amityville horror!!! Hahah... but of course. I do not watch horror films :P Watched Russell Peters instead. I like him! He's too funny! :D 'Three gay guys came on the screen. I mean, they appeared on the television screen' Or something to that effect... I'm paraphrasing. It was really good.

I enjoyed spending time with you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home