Saturday, June 18, 2005

Weirdest and most useless conversation on MSN

c* f* says:
hi
chrisss says:
hey
c* f* says:
u hungry?
chrisss says:
nope
c* f* says:
i m... im cooking
chrisss says:
oh okay... :)
c* f* says:
u very bony, eat somthing


*friend's name changed to protect his identity
------------
Anyway, someone messaged me 'Hi!' from the 88888 singtel net sms thing today! Very exciting, like secret admirer. Hah. =P

Msged Dan and asked 'was it you! :p'

He didn't reply. Probably sleeping or gaming =/

Most likely it'll turn out to be nothing la haha.

--------

Eta - I'm getting addicted to crabstick! Yummy. Anyway if you ever wanna eat crabstick, don't ever save money by getting the cheapo 1 dollar for 20 sticks types. It sucks... really, you may as well be eating flour. I think flour has more taste. Get Dodo brand. Weird brand name but gosh the crab sticks are delish! You MUST add honey to them! MUST!!! It tastes so yummy!!!

--------

Eta2 - OHHHH NO!!! Save me, I'm spending too much money! But I'm so weak, I can't help it. Jordi Labanda has a new series to his new collection and I JUST GOT TO HAVE IT! So, I blew 18 bucks on notebooks today. Have to scrimp and save for the next few days already... Sigh. But it's worth it! This brings my collection of 'unused and probably will never use Jordi Labanda notebooks' up to 5!

The latest 2 I got are the blue and red ones.



There are still the yellow and purple ones, so if anybody's feeling generous... :p I would REALLY love to have them. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home