Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Lalalala

Know that I am supposed to be studying my lit texts now but here I am, watching the Korea v Germany match. My fingers are crossed! I really wondered how the Koreans have come so far. Whose coattails have they been riding on, the refrees'?

OHMYGOD!!!!
Germany is up by one at 75 minutes!!! YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!! I just screamed myself quite hoarse. My god. Ballack is god. Kahn is god. He is my hero. Alright!!! Ok, now, the Germans cannot afford to be complacent. I am so happy. Mum and Bro just screamed like mad too. God, I cannot seem to make a coherent sentence. Self professed 'I-support-for-no-one' Dad stands on the fence. It is so like him. But it is good too. At least dad keeps us in check and tell us not to be too overboard. YAY!!!

YAY!!
YAY!!
YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home