Thursday, June 27, 2002

Z(Y)enhood

Gaaahhh!!! Yen has a SALE!!! I bought a swirly pink yellow orange skirt thingy. Think it looks quite gypsy and pretty. But mum and bro-ster both beg to differ. Oh well. Think Sam got a better deal. A whooping $40 off! All I got was a measly 70% off. And bought a pretty sexy tube top too. This is my first tube. There was this really sexy dress that I was so tempted to buy. It is a short red cocktail dress thingy and it is a crossback. And it was $129. It is now $19. I would buy that dress if I had a D&D.

Accounts for today

Glow Enhancer --- $5 (!)
Face Lily --- $1.47 (!)
Yen skirt --- $10 (!)
Yen tube --- $10
Marks and Spencer --- $2
Hans --- $6

Total ------------------------ $34++ (!!!!)

Amazing how much stuff you can get for under $50.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home