Monday, July 15, 2002

Movie Madness - Yay! Lucas and I are going to make a short film thingy!!! Just a few things to straighten out before we start filming! Like, where the heck could we get a filming video camera and who is the boss. By 'boss', I mean the director. Lucas wants to be the director cum camera man cum sciptwriter. And what is in store for me? I am kindly given a part as actress opposite ugh, Ben!!! This is sooo... unfair. It's my film too! I want to be the director! And Lucas is a natural, he should act. Yes.

And Why? - And why do I have to act opposite Ben, as Lucas has pointed out? He wants us to talk about some boy girl issue tthing. Hmmm... Let's put Lucas opposite Yanmei and let them talk about that. Haha. Shall tell him tmr. If I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home